Wastewater treatment / Oxygenation of activated sludge tanks; to reduce space requirements and costs of the wastewater treatment plant, an increasing number of active sludge tanks is being created. The introduction of oxygen is extremely important for the purification of wastewater. Blowers to provide the required pressure for maximum performance of oxygen.
Biogas production; the biomass produced in activated sludge tanks and setting tanks stabilize in the digestion tower and are used to produce biogas. Thorough mixing of sludge increases performance and reduces the gas retention time in the reactor. During the process, the gas is extracted from the top of the digestion tower, compressed in the compressor and reintroduced through nozzles at the bottom.
1. Renewable energy and solar technology.
2. Air for wastewater plants treatment
3. Digestion gas compression
4. Ponds ventilation for prawns and pouring fish
5. Lamination of solar modules
6. Underground decontamination
7. Suction vehicles to clean wastewater
9. Drying system
10. Gas recirculation
11. Small plants of domestic and community wastewater
|Vacuum claw pumps , Side channel blowers , Root rotary lobes , Membrane pumps , Atex
|Membrane pumps , Side channel blowers , Roots rotary lobes , Dry rotary vane pump , Vacuum claw pumps , Atex
|For any question or informatión you can contact us.